A Queens Etiquette is a mentor program for girls ages 12-18 or in grades 6th-12th. Our program meets on Saturdays 10:00am-12:00pm unless having a special event or class. The program consist of 1 on 1, as well as group mentoring sessions. We will have fun interactive classes that teach different ways to exemplify self-love that best fits them and their lifestyle, catering to the specific needs of every individual. Some of our sessions will be about healthy eating, self care, spending time with themselves and God, friendships, the importance of education, and much more.
Empowering young women to become the Queen of their life. Helping them to gain wisdom and self-confidence, by teaching the importance of self-love.
- One on one empowerment sessions
- Group empowerment sessions.
- Positive lifestyle classes.
- Community outreach events to help teach the importance of helping out in their community,
- Back to school party
- Girls night
- NC college tour (High school only unless requested)
- Mentor program $50 (summer) June 16th-August 18th / $150 (school year) Sept.1st-May 25th
- College tour $150 (summer) August 18th / $250 (end of school year) May 25th-26th
*Mentor program fees are for supplies and activities
College tour fees are for food and travel
Different payment options available
Dates listed are for 2018-2019